Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye WTF

Man can anyone tell me who Kanye thinks he is? Now I'm not the biggest fan of country but I still at least have respect for people in general. For Kanye to just snatch the mic and completely disrespect Taylor Swift at the VMA's was ridiculous! His music if you can call it that isn't even that good. Shit most of it is auto-tune which is a joke. Hey if you can't sing then don't. Don't go use a freaking box to make your self sound better so you can push your bullshit cd. Now when Kanye first stepped on the scene and dropped through the wire I was feeling him. I had respect. Now I see this kid that has a totally unwarranted ego who thinks he is way more talented than he is. Kanye you ain't even half the lyricist that Taylor Swift is. Man I wish I was a talentless hack with money so I could pitch fits and act like a total bitch. I bet Kanye ain't got the balls to do that to another rapper. What a punk! Anyway for more insightful posts continue below.

No comments:

Post a Comment